- About Us
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us
The School Advisory Council (SAC) is a resource for the school, its teachers, parents and principal. Its function is to develop and oversee the implementation of a School Improvement Plan (SIP) that will serve as a framework for school improvement.
The primary function of the SAC is to provide all of the stakeholders an opportunity to be active participants in the assessment of needs, development of priorities, and identification and use of resources based on an analysis of available school data.
Specific functions include, but may not be limited to, the following:
August 16, 2012 6:30 p.m.
September 20, 2012 6:30 p.m.
October 18, 2012 6:30 p.m.
November 15, 2012 6:30 p.m.
December 20, 2012 6:30 p.m.
January 17, 2013 6:30 p.m.
February 21, 2013 6:30 p.m.
March 21, 2013 6:30 p.m.
June 20, 2013 6:30 p.m.
1. Dawn Auerbach, President
2. VACANT, Vice-President
3. Linda Terranova, Principal
4. Mary MacDougall, Board Member/Parent
5. Carol Culberson, Business Partner/Parent
6. Cynthia Fyfe, Teacher
7. Alternate: Ana Lopez, Teacher
8. Barbara Suflas-Noble, Board Member/Community Member
9. Craig Salisbury, Board Member/Community Member
10. Peter Cummings, Board Member/Community Member