The Western Academy Charter School Parent Teacher Committee (PTC) is a committee of volunteers who are dedicated to serving the students, staff, and community of Western Academy Charter School.
We also strive to foster a school environment that encourage and builds good moral character.
* To encourage parent involvement in school and at home
* To plan, organize and execute programs and events that enhance the curriculum, provide social interactions, and encourages school spirit
* To provide staff support in and out of the classroom
* To arrange opportunities for students, parents and staff to serve the community
* To support the school's efforts in building and encouraging good moral character
* To provide financial support to the school
2018-2019 PTC Officers
Presidents - Kristin Malerba & Laurie Lynch
Vice-President - Michelle Morley